An indoor active holiday at the DolceVita Hotel Jagdhof
Doing sweet nothing is good, but being active is better. The DolceVitaHotel Jagdhof offers a relaxing and active holiday in the heart of Val Venosta, an ingenious combination of wellness and physical and mental activity. And all without stress or rushing about, just with a lot of good things for your own well-being.
This physical well-being is very important to the ‘Piris’ at the new DolceVita Hotel Jagdhof. Not only do they offer an extensive outdoor programme, but they also offer targeted indoor fitness training in the state-of-the-art fitness room and yoga sessions with a trained yoga teacher for beginners and more advanced in the new panorama yoga room on the roof terrace.
Stay fit & healthy on holiday!
- New yoga and exercise room on the roof terrace
- Panorama fitness room with high-quality Technogym equipment and magnificent view of the orchards
- Extensive activity and fitness program with yoga for beginners and advanced, indoor fitness programmes, fascia training with the Blackroll, bum, tums and legs training, aquagym and outdoor activities
- Professional supervision by qualified staff
- Energy package: Drinking belt with energy drink and energy bar from Maxim
- Active test centre: Try outdoor shoes from LOWA and Salewa, carbon poles from LEKI and GPS devices and heart rate monitors from Garmin for free
‘Breathless’ may sound acceptable to the singer Helene Fischer, but it’s a no-go when it comes to everyday life and yoga in particular. Conscious breathing to the rhythm of one’s own flowing movements is one of the principles of yoga. Our trained yoga trainers offer weekly yoga sessions in our new panorama yoga room on our roof terrace.
Bounce, stretch, move, feel – that’s what fascia training is all about. The fascia surround our muscles like a sheath and studies have shown that connective tissue has an extremely important role to play in our musculoskeletal system. Targeted and well-monitored training in addition to classical muscle training is therefore extremely effective, also in preventing sports injuries.
Strengthening the core
It’s all about the core. Not just the spiritual core, but also the physical core. At the DolceVita Hotel Jagdhof we offer targeted Pilates sessions to enhance concentration and agility, strengthen the physical core, strengthen individual muscle groups. Of course, our staff are trained Pilates trainers.
Legs, bums and tums
In the past, gymnastics was just gymnastics. At school it was called physical education. Our gymnstic programme has little to do with this. Our aim at the DolceVita Hotel Jagdhof is to strengthen body parts through targeted movements and sequences of movements and to ensure your body feels good on holiday. And there’s more to it than just legs, bums and tums. Our employees are extremely creative in developing effective gymnastic programmes!